MOSAIC EMPLOYEE PRIVILEGES
Mosaic employee discount privileges at Streamsong Resort in addition to golf and restaurant discounts include discounts at theStreamsong Lodge, the AcquaPietra Spa, Streamsong Sporting Clays, and Guided Bass Fishing . Streamsong is recognized nationally as one of the most significant golf destinations in the United States. Because this asset was created as part of the phosphate story in Central Florida, Mosaic employees and their direct family members are encouraged to enjoy the Streamsong experience.
1. General Discount Policies and Procedures
- These special discounts are for Mosaic employee personal use and guests in your party. Mosaic business uses are subject to Streamsong’s prevailing rates.
- There will be times when the Streamsong facilities are in very high demand by guests paying retail rates and, therefore, these special discounts are available to Mosaic employees on a space-available basis only and are subject to Streamsong’s booking rules.
- Mosaic is making these discount privileges available to current Mosaic employees and their direct family members. “Direct family members” are defined for this purpose as (i) spouses, (ii) parents, (iii) grandparents, (iv) mothers and fathers in-law, (v) siblings, (vi) children (and their spouses) and (vii) grandchildren of current Mosaic employees.
- The Mosaic employee privileges outlined in this document do not apply to Mosaic’s former employees, contractors or retirees.
- The Mosaic employee claiming these special discounts must present their current and valid Mosaic employee identification in person and prior to the start of their activity. The Mosaic employee must accompany any direct family members in each activity (e.g., you cannot loan your ID card to a family member to use and claim the discount without you physically being there). Given the large number of employees, the Mosaic employee may also be asked to identify themselves as such upon making any reservations in order for Streamsong operations to verify the space-available basis of the reservation.
- All prices shown are subject to applicable sales tax.
- Mosaic employees should use their own discretion and judgment about tipping resort employees given the level of service provided, but it is customary to tip valet attendants, servers, bartenders, caddies, shooting and fishing guides, and the salon and spa attendants for good service. If there is any doubt as to appropriate tipping practices, you should direct questions to Streamsong’s Director of Golf (for golf related tips) or Streamsong’s General Manager (for other related tips).
- These special discounts are subject to change from time to time.
2. Guest Room Accommodations
The following discount program are for guest room accommodations for the personal use of Mosaic employees at the Streamsong Golf Clubhouse and the Streamsong Lodge. However, unlike the other discount programs described below which are available throughout the year, the Mosaic employee guest rooms discount will be seasonal as follows:
- 25% discount on the advertised guest room rates
- RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE. Mosaic employees that are interested in taking advantage of these special discounts should make arrangements by calling Streamsong’s Reservations Center directly at 863-428-1000, identifying yourself as a Mosaic employee, and asking for availability with the discounted rate.
- GREEN FEES. Mosaic employees and their direct family members are invited to play on either Streamsong Red or Streamsong Blue for the rate of $50 per round (excluding caddie or cart fees). This highly-discounted rate will be available to Mosaic employees year round, but on a space-available basis only. Given the large interest in Streamsong, there may be times during the peak season (generally in the late fall and winter months) where no space is available on the courses. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of this rate in the late spring, summer and early fall months.
- CADDIES. We believe the best way to experience the game of golf at Streamsong is by walking with a caddie. Caddies come to Streamsong Resort with a variety of backgrounds and experiences and their skills have been honed at some of the most exclusive resorts and private clubs across the country. Please contact Streamsong’s Golf Shop at 863-428-1000 or by email at [email protected] to let them know of your caddie requirements prior to your visit so that you can be paired with a caddie to best fit your individual needs.
- The caddies and forecaddies at Streamsong are independent contractors so there is no Mosaic employee discount on their services. They are paid by the player in cash in an amount at the sole discretion of the player. Our expectation, however, is that a caddie’s performance will exceed your expectations and warrant at least the average compensation outlined below.
- Walking Caddies: $90 – $100 plus gratuity per player by cash payment directly to the caddie.
- Forecaddies: $90 – $100 plus gratuity per group (1 – 4 players) cash payment directly to the caddie.
- RIDING GOLF CARTS. As noted above, Streamsong strongly encourages walking as the courses were specifically designed with walking in mind. However, golf carts are available at certain points of the year. The cost for a golf car to all guests is the applicable published price without discount. Please note that it is Streamsong’s policy that all guests taking a golf cart are required to hire a forecaddie. From time to time, golf carts may be restricted to the cart trails only.
- LIMITATIONS. Mosaic employees and their direct family members will be allowed to play up to two times per quarter (eight times per year) at these discounted rates.
- RESERVATONS PROCEDURE. Mosaic employees that are interested in taking advantage of these special discounts should make arrangements by calling the resort services department directly at 863-428-1000, identifying yourself as a Mosaic employee, and asking for availability with the discounted rate.
- UNDISCOUNTED ITEMS. Golf discounts do not apply to caddies, forecaddies, replay rounds, 6 or 12 hole rounds, golf cars, or rental clubs, etc.
4. Food and Beverage
The discount program for Mosaic employees and direct family members personal use will now extendto all Streamsong food and beverage venues including Restaurant Fifty-Nine, on-course beverage carts, Fin & Feather, Bone Valley Tavern, SottoTerra, Rooftop 360, Hemy’s, and the Streamsong Sporting Clays facility.
- DISCOUNT. Mosaic employees will receive a 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for groups of up to eight people.
- GUESTS. Guests do not have to be direct family members, but the Mosaic employee must be present with the group in order to claim the discount and the Mosaic employee must pay the bill.
- RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE. Mosaic employees that are interested in taking advantage of these special discounts should make advance reservations by calling Streamsong directly at 863-428-1000, identifying yourself as a Mosaic employee, and asking for availability with the discounted rate.
- UNDISCOUNTED ITEMS. Discounts do not apply to alcoholic beverages, cigars, etc.
The discount program for Mosaic employees personal use will now also be expanded to include Streamsong’s conference facilities and catering services for social events, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, and other special group events.
- DISCOUNT. Mosaic employees will receive a 15% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for catered groups that include the use of conference facilities.
- RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE. Mosaic employees that are interested in taking advantage of this special discount should call Streamsong directly at 863-428-1000, identifying yourself as a Mosaic employee, and asking for an event coordinator.
The discount program for Mosaic employee’s personal use will continue at the Golf Shop, but will now be expanded to include the Lodge Shop, which is the primary retail outlet in the Lodge.
- DISCOUNT. Mosaic employees will receive a 25% discount on all apparel items.
- UNDISCOUNTED ITEMS. Discounts do not apply to non-apparel items, golf equipment, golf balls, shoes, electronics, jewelry, hand bags, special orders, or already-discounted sale merchandise.
7. AquaPietra Spa. Sporting Clays, and Guided Bass Fishing
- DISCOUNT. Mosaic employees will receive a 25% discount on the current advertised prices for salon and massage services, sporting clays, and guided bass fishing.
- RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE. Reservations for the Spa and Salon, Sporting Clays and Guided Bass Fishing Program are required and cannot be made more than three weeks in advance due to the preference given to resort guests. Mosaic employees that are interested in taking advantage of these special discounts should make advance reservations by calling Streamsong directly at 863-428-1000, identifying yourself as a Mosaic employee, and asking for availability with the discounted rate.
We encourage you to become familiar with Streamsong’s website at www.streamsongresort.com and to “friend” the Streamsong Facebook page where we may be issuing other limited specials from time to time to our Facebook friends.
We hope that you will take advantage of these Mosaic employee privileges at Streamsong. You can assist Mosaic in telling the Streamsong story to golfers, vacationers, and business leaders alike, and hope that you will proudly tell those in your communities about this innovative world class-resort and the sustainable jobs that Mosaic has developed on this amazing project on reclaimed land.