TO OUR VALUED GUESTS
Creating a Safe Environment at Streamsong
On behalf of the entire staff, we are delighted you will be visiting Streamsong and we look forward to providing you with an enjoyable and memorable stay.
During this challenging time, our entire staff is committed to offering you a safe and comfortable stay, as the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is of paramount importance. Some of our services may have changed to maintain a safe environment for you and our staff, but our hospitality will forever remain intact.
Due to Local, State and Federal directives and KemperSports best practices we ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing with other guests and staff, and wear a mask or face covering while in all public areas of the hotel and golf clubhouses.
For the safety of our guests and staff, and consistent with Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance and KemperSports best practices, we ask all persons who believe they may have COVID-19, or who are awaiting test results for COVID-19 to refrain from checking into the hotel until they are cleared by a medical professional. If you are required to quarantine or if you test positive for COVID-19 during your stay at the hotel we request you quarantine in your room and immediately contact the hotel general manager to discuss next steps. In the event you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 15 days of departure we ask that you notify the hotel so we may take the necessary guest and associate precautions.
Cleaning Protocols and Service Adjustment
- Prior to your arrival, your guestroom was thoroughly and professionally cleaned for your safety and comfort. For the safety and privacy of each of our guests, as well as the safety of our staff, we will provide housekeeping services during your stay only with a prior appointment. Please contact the front desk or housekeeping to schedule the cleaning of your guest room. We will require all guests vacate the room for a minimum of three hours prior to service.
- If you choose to decline housekeeping service, please contact the front desk if you would like to have fresh linens and amenities delivered to your room at any point during your stay.
- If you have trash to be picked up, please contact our guest services staff and leave your trash can outside your door prior to 9:00 a.m. and our staff will retrieve and leave you a new liner with your trash can.
- For extended stay guests our housekeeping department will arrange for a scheduled refresh service for your room at your convenience.
We have made these adjustments for the health and safety of our guests and team members. We appreciate your understanding during these uncertain times.
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance or you have any questions.
Streamsong Golf Course Updates:
When visiting the golf clubhouses please wear masks in the buildings when not seated for food and beverage services. Surfaces are wiped and disinfected on a regular basis throughout the day to maintain a clean environment for our guests and staff.
While on the course we recommend the following safety practices:
- We suggest leaving the flagsticks in the cup at all times
- Group caddies are mandated when players choose golf carts outside of peak season (beginning April 1).
General Hours of Operation
Streamsong Resort dining and recreational activities may be periodically modified to better serve our guests. Please call the resort at 888.294.6322 for more information regarding making room reservations as well as booking dining, golf, spa, sporting clays, guided bass fishing and archery.
As we practice preventative care, Streamsong’s spa and salon area operating at limited capacity currently. Please call the spa to make an appointment for any services you may need.
We have modified our cancellation policy to better serve our guests by providing existing reservations as well as new bookings greater flexibility as we navigate through these challenging times together.