Guided Bass Fishing
Just a short walking distance from the Lodge can be found a veritable fisherman’s paradise, especially if you’re angling for freshwater bass. Welcome to guided bass fishing at Streamsong, which has one of the best bass fishing locations in Florida. The streams and pristine lakes offer unparalleled fishing and outstanding views, with a lakefront fishing dock where you’ll meet our skilled bass guides and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
All your equipment is provided, and catch-and-release fishing is done so no harm will come to the fish. If you’re one of the anglers to catch a bass of 8 lbs. or more, you’ll become a member of Florida’s Bass Fishing Hall of Fame. Yet even better than catching and releasing the one that didn’t get away is the realization that you’re fishing in the middle of this remarkable golf resort in Central Florida, where there’s nary another boat or group in sight. At Streamsong, it’s just you, the bass, and the lures of the wild.
The following prices include all fishing equipment, boat and guide:
- 1 Hour ($150) 2 Hours ($250) each additional hour ($90) per person – Adults (13 years old and above)
- Children 12 and under ($60 per hour)
- 20 Shimano® Stradic® FJ Reel/Bass Pro Shops® CarbonLite™ Rod Spinning Combos
- Tackle and bait
- Dock Edge Dock-Side™ Mooring Whips
- 4 Fortress Marine Anchors
8:00am – 4:00pm daily
– Please meet at the Concierge Desk in the lobby of the Lodge and arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled embarking time.
– Safety protection and clothing/costuming life vest must be worn at all times while in the boat.
– 24 hours in advance reservations required; exceptions can be made dependent to group bookings.