Located just a 15-minute drive from the door of the Lodge, yet still situated on the property grounds, sporting clays at Streamsong is a challenging target game designed to simulate upland hunting conditions and the flight path of game birds. Streamsong’s unique setting offers you the opportunity to shoot over a variety of ravine landscapes from multiple stations, all the while being surrounded by local flora, fauna and wildlife.
Everything is provided for—including guns and ammunitions—with certified instructors on hand to guide you. And with a deck overlooking the lake for pre- and post-leisure entertainment, a selection of refreshments available and a relaxed and informal atmosphere, sporting clays at Streamsong is both an exhilarating and fun challenge for beginners and experts alike.
The following prices include shotgun rental, ammunition, and ear and eye protection:
12-Station Sporting Clay Course
- $80 for 25 clays
- $150 for 50 clays
- $250 for 100 clays
- 9 shotguns (12-gauge and 20-gauge)
- Ear and eye protection
10:00am – 5:00pm daily (October thru May)
10:00am – 6:00pm (June thru September; closed Monday and Tuesday)
– Please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled shooting time for check in and safety video.
– For groups greater than 10 people and requesting an NSCA guide, there is a $150 charge per hour through the meeting planner.
– Open to guests of Streamsong as well as the general public.
– 24 hours in advance reservations required; exceptions can be made dependent to group bookings.