FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
(Northeast of Streamsong): 86 miles
- Take Ramp toward South Exit/SR-417 – Toll.
- Stay straight to go onto South Access Road.
- Turn slight left onto Boggy Creek Road.
- Merge onto SR-417 –South/Central Florida Greeneway toward I-4/Tampa/Disney World (TOLL ROAD).
- Merge onto I-4 West via the exit on the left toward Tampa.
- Merge onto Polk Parkway/SR-570 West via Exit 41 (TOLL ROAD).
- Take exit 7 SR-37/ South Florida Avenue. Turn left onto SR-37 South.
- Turn left (East) onto County Road-630.
- Turn right (South) onto Fort Green Road (Old Hwy 37).
- *At the railroad tracks, proceed across the tracks and take an immediate right to continue (South) on Fort Green Road. (Do not go straight onto the dead-end at Mills Road.)
- Continue straight, past stop sign. Merge left onto Streamsong Drive and continue East approximately 1.65 miles
- Turn right (East) onto Dunes Pass and continue approximately 1.8 miles to the Streamsong Clubhouse at 3000 Dunes Pass.
Please be aware that rideshare programs like Uber and Lyft will drop off at Streamsong from local airports and other metropolitan locations, but they DO NOT pick up guests at Streamsong Resort. If you have transportation needs from Streamsong to a local airport or other destination, please contact the resort services department at (888) 294-6322 to make appropriate arrangements with a preferred car service.