FROM TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
(Northwest of Streamsong): 57 miles
- Head East on Tampa International Airport toward George J Bean Outbound Pkwy.
- Slight left onto George J Bean Outbound Pkwy.
- Take the ramp to Florida 589 South (TOLL ROAD).
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Tampa and merge onto Florida 589 South (TOLL ROAD)
- Take the exit onto I-275 North toward I-4.
- Take exit 45B to merge onto I-4 East toward Orlando.
- Take exit 9 to merge onto I-75 South toward Naples.
- Take exit 240A for FL-674 East toward Sun City Center.
- Merge onto Florida 674 W/ State Route 674 West.
- Turn left (North) onto FL-37.
- Turn right (East) onto County Road 630.
- Turn right (South) onto Fort Green Road (Old Hwy 37)
- *At the railroad tracks, proceed across the tracks and take an immediate right continuing South on Fort Green Road. (Do not go straight onto the dead-end at Mills Road.)
- Continue straight, past the stop sign. Merge left onto Streamsong Drive and continue East approximately 1.65 miles
- Turn right (East) onto Dunes Pass and continue approximately 1.8 miles to the Streamsong Clubhouse at 3000 Dunes Pass.
Please be aware that rideshare programs like Uber and Lyft will drop off at Streamsong from local airports and other metropolitan locations, but they DO NOT pick up guests at Streamsong Resort. If you have transportation needs from Streamsong to a local airport or other destination, please contact the resort services department at (888) 294-6322 to make appropriate arrangements with a preferred car service.